Your book, in your voice.
You have a story you are ready to tell. Or a manuscript that needs some attention. I’m a professional ghost writer who is familiar with the process of working to create a final draft that will spark attention.
I specialize in memoirs and non-fiction books.
What I can do for you:
- Manage the project. I’ll create a schedule of meetings and interviews, drafts and draft reviews, that will move us towards a set deadline. And I’ve never missed a deadline.
- Maintain your voice. I record every conversation we have, and your personality and speech patterns will shine through your book. I conduct interviews in person, over the phone, or via Skype.
- Provide you with an estimate and payment schedule. There won’t be any surprises.
- Help you create a compelling, page-turner. What you do with your manuscript when we are finished is up to you, but whoever your audience is, they’ll have a hard time putting it down.
- Provide a professional, reliable working relationship.
- Keep our project completely confidential. I will never specifically refer to, publish portions of, orrequest credit for anything we do together. My name will not appear as a byline, or anywhere else inrelationship to you or your manuscript. This will be further outlined in our contract.
What project is burning a hole in your gut? I’d love to discuss how I can help you turn your story or expertise into a final draft.