I’ve worked with international businesses like SBFI and local favorites like the Red Radish. I’ve been published in magazines including Kyria, Docica, Reflections, Sleep & Wellness Magazine, Stepping Stones, 60 Second Parent, and Thriving Family. Below you can find a few samples of my work.
Copy Writing Work
- SBFI Website Content: SBFI is the world’s largest producer of financial and control room furniture. They have offices in New York City, London, Hong Kong and Sydney. I worked with their advertising department to create readable, professional website content describing a very technical product.
- Big Boom Design Website Update: Boomer Sassman and his team of geeks and tech gurus have helped hundreds of businesses with their online presence. Boomer asked me to rework a major portion of his extensive site, to make the writing tighter and more compelling.
- Sunday Grant Photography Website Bio: Sunday is an artist whose work will surprise and thrill you. She came to me when she was in the middle of revamping her professional website. I enjoyed working with her to create copy for her “About” page that represented her unique personality and amazing work.
- Non Profit Blog Post: The international Show Hope non-profit asked me to write a 300-500 word piece for inclusion on their blog. They wanted to encourage their readers to consider using their Christmas Gift Catalog. I gave them a few options on an approach, and they jumped at zeroing in on one user’s experience. (December 2012)
- Sales Letter for Inspect NC
- Newspaper Ad for Christ Community Church March 2013
- One Page Article/Ad in WNC Parent: An informational ad featuring an amazing therapy dog- Mochi!
- Asheville Christian Academy. Weekly posts with lots of bright images to inform parents, students, alumni and donors on the progress of ACA’s 5.7 million dollar campus construction project.
I blog regularly for several different businesses. I ghost write for all of these jobs, therefore I cannot provide the specific name of the companies. If you would like a sample, or recommendation from one of these clients, let me know.
- A Pediatric Therapy Group. I create posts of 200-500 words aimed at educating parents about the excellent therapy options provided by this Asheville based group.
- Event and Conference Center. I write bi-weekly for this company, creating interesting, informative and engaging content on organizing events for large groups.
- Vintage Paint Company. I write how-to and customer satisfaction blog posts for this company including lots of photos of their amazing products. And I create a monthly newsletter for their customers.
- A Local Dentist. This healthcare office receives well-researched, bi-weekly posts centering on family oral health.
- Here’s an example of a retail newsletter aimed at customers. (November 2013)
Client Success Stories
- “Love in Langano” Reflections (July 2013)
- “When Your To Do List Gets Trashed” ibelieve.com (July 2013)
- “When Your Spouse Is Just A Roommate” ibelieve.com (March 2013)
- “You Can Have Healthier Holiday Relationships With Your In-Laws” Today’s Christian Woman (Nov. 2012)
- “Clearing The Air: How I Learned To Break Free of Resentment In Marriage” Today’s Christian Woman (Aug. 2012)
- “Romantic Getaway With Your Sweetie” Docica (July 2011)
- “A Child’s Sleep Habits Affect the Entire Family” Sleep & Wellness Magazine (June 2013)